PTFE film is a microporous film made of polytetrafluoroethylene as raw material, using a special process, calendering, extrusion, and biaxial stretching. PTFE membranes can be divided into clothing membranes, air filtration membranes, and air purification membranes according to their uses. The PTFE membrane has a fibril-like microporous structure with a porosity of more than 85%, 1.4 billion micropores per square centimeter, and a pore size range of 0.02μm-15μm.
1. Non-sticky: Almost all materials are not bonded to the PTFE film. Very thin films also show good non-stick properties.
2. Heat resistance: PTFE coating film has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. It can withstand high temperature to 300°C in a short time, and generally can be used continuously between 240°C and 260°C. It has significant thermal stability. It can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperature.
3. Sliding property: PTFE coating film has low friction coefficient. The friction coefficient changes when the load is sliding, but the value is only between 0.05-0.15.
4. Moisture resistance: The surface of the PTFE coating film does not stick to water and oil, and it is not easy to stick to the solution during production operations. If there is a small amount of dirt, simply wipe it off. Short downtime, saving man-hours and improving work efficiency.
5. Wear resistance: It has excellent wear resistance under high load. Under a certain load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-sticking.
6. Corrosion resistance: PTFE is hardly corroded by chemicals, and can withstand all strong acids (including aqua regia), strong oxidants, and reduction except molten alkali metals, fluorinated media, and sodium hydroxide above 300°C The role of chemicals and various organic solvents can protect the parts from any kind of chemical corrosion